- What does personalized or personal learning mean to you?
- How do you see teachers' and learners' roles changing?
- How does a school or district know they are Ready to Transform learning?
- What is Assessment AS Learning?
- Can personalization help close the achievement gap?
- Where are the conversations, models, and examples of personalizing learning?
These questions were part of an interview from Patricia Gomes, a reporter from Porvir in Brazil who wrote an article August 12, 2012 about the chart and resulted in an article and infographic in Portuguese. It is very exciting to see your work in Portuguese and see the value of an infographic that describes in a visual way the three approaches to teaching and learning. Here's our interpretation for you: